Bath & BodyBath & Shower Gel Body Lotion & Cream Bath & Body Gift Sets Travel Size Toiletries Bath Salts & Oils Luxury Soap Bars Winter Warmers Body Scrub Shampoo
- GiftsGifts for Her Gifts for Him Gift Sets Gifts for the Home Gifts under $50 Gifts under $100 Gifts under $225 Pamper Gifts Gifts for Mum
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Shower Gel Men's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials Men's Deodorant
- FragranceEau de Toilette Citrus Fragrance Family Spicy Fragrance Family Woody Fragrance Family Floriental Fragrance Family Floral Fragrance Family Oriental Fragrance Family Gourmand Fragrance Family
- CollectionsBlack Peppercorn Pink Pepperpod Orange & Bergamot Gingerlily Mulberry & Thyme Ylang-Ylang Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & SandalwoodTobacco Absolute Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea Rosa Absolute Bursting Caju & Lime Exquisite Vanilla & Violet Flower Comice Pear & Wild Honey
- Special Offers
Molton Brown is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Molton Brown may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2012 and shall be interpreted in all respects in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
DATA COLLECTION AND STORAGE
Molton Brown may collect personal information about you when you register with Molton Brown or place an order for Molton Brown products. Your personal information may be collected, used and disclosed by Molton Brown for the following purposes:
- fulfilling your orders;
- processing payments (including disclosing your personal information to Molton Brown's bank and/or financial services providers for payment and other anti-fraud services);
- providing customer services you; and
- where you have provided consent, facilitating the distribution of marketing materials to you.
Any Personal Information collected by Molton Brown may be transferred outside of Australia and disclosed to Molton Brown's related entities or service providers for storage and processing both within Australia and the United Kingdom.
DATA USAGE AND ACCURACY
Any personal and non-personally identifiable information which you provide through this website or which Molton Brown collect shall be used for statistical and marketing purposes, processing your order, managing your account, responding to any comments or questions you may have and, if you agree Molton Brown may occasionally contact you by email you about forthcoming events, products and promotions.
Molton Brown will endeavor to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to create accurate records of any personal information you provide through this website. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming ongoing accuracy of your personal information.
Should any of your personal details change, or should you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may update your details or choose to opt-out at any time by visiting "My Account" page.
Alternatively, please contact our customer services team on 1-800-468-318 (our lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your exact name, email address and postal address.
If you advise us that your personal information is no longer accurate we will make corrections so far as is practicable. Please update your records if any of the information you submitted during registration changes.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information Molton Brown holds on you unless there is an exception which applies under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), such as where Molton Brown has a legal duty of confidentiality or non-disclosure. If you would like a copy of this information please write to address set out below. Molton Brown may charge a reasonable fee for providing access to the Personal Information Molton Brown holds about you. However, Molton Brown will not charge you for merely lodging a request to access.
Kao Australia Pty. Limited
1A The Crescent
If Molton Brown refuses to provide you with access to the Personal Information Molton Brown holds about you, Molton Brown will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
DISCLOSING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Molton Brown uses other companies to perform functions on their behalf in relation to the purposes included within this policy. Such functions include credit/debit card validation and authorization, webhosting, data analysis, order fulfillment and mailings.
Any third party used by Molton Brown may be provided with access to your personal information, but only where this information is relevant for them to perform their functions. Your information shall not be used for any other purpose. Molton Brown always stipulates that third parties adhere to the same procedures that we follow with respect to your personal information.
- Place items in your shopping basket;
- Keep track of your current order; should you wish to complete your order at another time;
- Help identify you as you move around Molton Brown's website;
- Provide site usage; information which together with purchasing information will help us improve and develop products and services we offer.
These cookies do not store any personal information. You will need to enable cookies in order to use or website; this will allow you to register your details and to make purchases.
Molton Brown takes the privacy of our customers very seriously and we are committed to protecting the security of your data, both on and off line. For security reasons Molton Brown strongly recommends that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email and only use the secure facility provided on our website.
Although Molton Brown does its best to protect any personal information which you submit, the internet is not completely secure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of your data submitted to Molton Brown through this website or any Application, any transmission is at your own risk.
When you shop on Molton Brown's website, we ask you to input personal information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and credit/debit card information.
When you submit your personal information on this website you will be asked to consent to the processing and transfer of your personal information at the checkout stage, as set forth in this policy.
The postal address for Molton Brown is:
Kao Australia Pty. Limited
1A The Crescent