Bath & BodyBath & Shower Gel Bath Salts & Oils Luxury Soap Bars Bath & Body Gift Sets Body Lotion & Cream Body Scrub Travel Size Toiletries Shampoo Hair Conditioner
- GiftsGifts for Her Gifts for Him Gifts for Mum Gifts for Dad Wedding Gifts Pamper Gifts Gifts under $50 Gifts under $100 Gifts under $225
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Deodorant Men's Shower Gel Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials
- CollectionsPink Pepperpod Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Rosa Absolute Black Peppercorn Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Tobacco Absolute Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Orange & Bergamot GingerlilyYlang-Ylang Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & Sandalwood Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Exquisite Vanilla & Violet Flower Comice Pear & Wild Honey Vintage With Elderflower
- Special OffersMENUX
I had in mind something fresh and tonic with unexpected elements. Classical marine notes with cold spices interpret the colour blue, Australian sea fennel meets the land with intriguing, salt-sprayed cypress finished with waves of aromatic cardamom and jasmine.
CARLA CHABERT, Master Perfumer
fig leaves, cardamom, bergamot.
HEART NOTE marine notes, jasmine,
BASE NOTE salted cypress, cedarwood, musks.
I wanted to have a really refreshing fragrance, something that makes you feel strong yet comfortable… when you look at the sea, it’s kind of serene yet at the same time it gives you a lot of energy.
Master Perfumer at Fragrances Essentielles, Carla Chabert explores the meaning of uncharted and captures the essence of the sea with a salt-sprayed infusion.
I like getting away from the city, and getting out onto an ocean... To explore coves and sea coastlines from a perspective that other people haven’t seen before.
Embarking on expeditions around the world and risking the unknown, Molton Brown team up with adventurer Alastair Humphreys who embodies the spirit of Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel and inspires others to explore.
Get out of 9-5 living for a while with everyday challenges to rediscover your adventurous edge. Alastair’s microadventures break down perceived barriers and prove you can live a life of adventure right where you are.
Start yours with some words of advice:
- Pick a date and put it in your diary. Commit to going, no matter what. Excuses and procrastination stop more adventures than any other thing. (One exception: if it’s pouring with rain, postpone for another day).
- Take enough clothes, bedding and food so you’re comfortable and enjoy it. If you don’t enjoy your first adventure you’ll never do another one.
- If you’re nervous, find a friend to go with. You’ll encourage each other, egg each other on and have so many memories to laugh about.
- Leave the world behind. Put your phone on airplane mode so you’re not bombarded with messages or tempted by social media. Post your pictures when you get home.