With shea butter to help make hands velvety soft and a fresh, woody scent (think the scent of a flower shop), this hand lotion is a joy to use.
- Fermented filtrate of rok-radish: produced in Italy, this ingredient is used in the accompanying hand wash for its natural antibacterial properties.
- Basil: derived from the Greek for 'King', this herb gives an aromatic, woody note.
- Blackcurrant: the perfect fruit note to balance the woody aromatics.
- Mint: a crisp and lively herb, helping to deodorise the hands.
- Shea butter: taken from the African shea tree, this natural butter melts onto the skin and enrobes it in a protective moisture barrier.
Dispense one or two pumps of hand lotion, then rub into the hands and cuticles.
Use after Anti-bacterial Rok Mint Fine Liquid Hand Wash for best results.